We take great pride in 100% customer satisfaction. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we’ve outlined the following guidelines to help make your return a smooth and seamless experience.
Should you have any questions, please contact us to ensure complete satisfaction with your selections. Please review your order carefully and confirm the lead and transit times prior to placing an order.
Reversed payments are subject to a 5% processing charge. Please contact us immediately if an order was placed in error to avoid additional reconsignment, shipping and restocking fees.
- You must request a return or exchange of your unused item in its original condition and packaging within 7 days of receipt. Date of receipt is determined by the shipment tracking number.
- Please request a return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Order Number and photos of the item(s) you wish to return.
- Shipping and Handling costs are not reimbursed.
- Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some error on our part, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs. In an effort to reduce the cost of return shipping, we can provide a return shipping label to you, and deduct the return shipping costs from the credited amount. Items shipped on a pallet must be re-palletized at your expense. You will be responsible to drop the package(s) at your nearest shipping location (e.g. FedEx, UPS, etc), or schedule a pickup at your expense.
- If you received your item(s) damaged or defective, photos must accompany the return or exchange request. Products with inherent variations, such as original artwork or natural cowhides, are not considered defective.
- Because refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and provide us with the shipment tracking number OR use the return shipping label provided by us.
- A restocking fee of 25% of the product cost is subject to be withheld from all returns.
- Your refunded amount less shipping and restocking fees will be credited to you ONLY upon receipt and inspection of returned merchandise.
- All component pieces, including assembly hardware and instruction manuals, must be included in the return packaging to be eligible for a refund.
- It may take up to five (5) business days to process a return request.
- Returned merchandise must be received within 10 days of an approved return request.
You will be emailed additional instructions and required information upon requesting a return. Please follow these steps to ensure a smooth transaction:
- Ensure original packaging is in good condition and securely repackage the item; include the Return Packing Slip inside the package.
- Remove all existing mailing labels; securely affix the return shipping label and write the Return Authorization Number in large bold letters on the outside of the package.
- Ensure the Return Address is visible and securely affixed to package. DO NOT return a package without obtaining the Return Address or Return Authorization number, as the package WILL be refused.
Failure to comply with the Return Policy and all return instructions constitutes automatic forfeiture of the refund, in whole or part.
Damaged or Defective Items:
Please inspect your shipment immediately upon receipt.
For freight shipments, you must note damages to the packaging and/or product on the carrier’s bill of lading. To ensure coverage of hidden damages, please note “subject to inspection” even if the shipment appears to be in good condition.
At our sole discretion, we may offer a discount, refund and/or replacement for an item that arrives damaged or defective. Please reply to your original order email with photos of the damage or defect within 48 hours of receiving your item. Please specify whether the damage was due to shipper mishandling or manufacturer’s defect. Please retain the product and original product packaging until instructed otherwise.
All information will be submitted as a case to the manufacturer and/or shipping company to determine course of action. Cases may take up to two weeks to process. In most instances, you will be offered an equitable discount or replacement. If an item is no longer available, you may be offered a refund, in part or in full. Please note that receiving an item damaged or defective does not constitute an automatic return, and refund penalties may still apply.
Commissioned artwork, custom furnishings, or items marked “Final Sale” are NOT eligible for return.
Product warranties will vary depending on the manufacturer of the product.
Approved warranty claims may include a partial or full product replacement; refunds are not permitted.
Product warranties will be voided for the following:
- Product modifications of any kind
- Using a product for a purpose other than intended
- Heavy duty or commercial use for residential-grade products
- Improper or incomplete assembly
- Outdoor use